What do you require?
Standard or special, commercial, automotive or military – We do it all
G & G Safety Fasteners LLC is the distributor’s direct line to two of the best washer manufacturers, thanks to a complete range of high-quality products including standard safety washers according to ASME, MS, AREA, DIN, ISO standards as well as special washers and blanked parts according to drawing or Customer’s specification - all DFAR and REACH compliant.
We already make it, we need you to help us find the application
- Single and double coil spring lock washers for railway tracks (e.g. AREA and UIC 864)
- Heavy, medium and light split lock washers for general mechanical fastening
(e.g. ASME B 18.21.1)
- Disc springs for mechanical and plant engineering (e.g. DIN 2093)
- Tooth washers for electronic and electrical products (e.g. ASME B 18.21.1)
- Conical and contact washers for electro mechanics (e.g. NF E 25-511 and SN 70093)
- Conical Sperrkant washers for engines or bodies of trains
- Flat, conical and eccentric washers for the automobile industry
- Ribbed washers for engines
- Wedge lock washers - The Grower Twin-Lock® for high security applications in wind power industry and various construction
applications where high vibration exists
- Electrical terminal washers for circuit breakers (e.g. DIN 46288)
- Flat and conical washers for screws and nuts in sems applications
- Limes and centering rings for trucks or agricultural machinery (e.g. DIN 74361-C)
- Rings for fittings, hoses and valves (e.g DIN 7993)
- Pal nuts for steel engineering (e.g. DIN 7967)
Where are we?
New Jersey - East Coast Locale
G & G Safety Fasteners LLC are ready to serve the entire north american continent. The offices are located in Morristown (NJ) where our team will support you for any needs, starting from the inquiry to the final shipment of your orders.
Growermetal was founded in 1950 in Calco (Italy) and is a producer of elastic, safety and flat washers, blanked parts according to Customer’s specification and railway spring washers. All products are available in numerous materials and surface treatments, all DFAR and REACH compliant.
Güde was founded in 1948 in Plettenberg (Germany) and produces lock washers, wire-bended parts as well as screw and spindle fastening devices exclusively on self-made machines. Standard and drawing parts are available in spring steel, stainless steel, aluminium, bronze and special alloys.